QBRI Autism Symposium
Raising Awareness and Enabling Knowledge Exchange
It is with great pleasure that QBRI invites you to attend the 1st QBRI Autism Symposium from April 30th to May 1st 2017 at the Qatar National Convention Centre (QNCC).
Among the guest speakers, QBRI has invited pioneers in the field from Cleveland Clinic, Autism Speaks, Oregon Health and Science University, and the Gulf region. The symposium will cover new innovative ASD diagnostic tools, ASD epidemiology, ASD genomics and ASD services provision in Qatar and the Gulf region.
For more details please check the symposium poster here.
Places are limited and registration is free. To register please click here.
The conference agenda will be available soon.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Autism Symposium Organizing Committee:
- Dr. Fouad Alshaban, Senior Scientist, QBRI.
- Dr. Mahmoud Ebiedah, Director, Child Development Center, HMC.
- Dr. Tariq Ahmed, Scientist, QBRI.
- Dr. Farah Zahir, Scientist, QBRI.
- Dr. Mohamed Emara, Scientist, QBRI.
- Ms. Lina Hasna, Planning Manager, QBRI.
- Ms. Iman Ghazal, Senior Res. Associate, QBRI.
- Ms. Nisha Duggal, Admin. Assistant, QBRI.
Copyright © 2012 Qatar Biomedical Research Institute . All rights reserved